First up, I want to say a big thank you for all of your lovely comments about yesterday’s fail mani. Not only am I looking at it in a different way, but you’re helping me to beat the September blues. Big love ladies, thank you 🙂
I like to try to do tutorials on Tuesdays, mostly because I’m a bit idiosyncratic. So this prompt is perfectly timed, since I had prepared photos for this mani – and this is a great way of getting me to get on the case!
You will need
- Neon pink polish – I used the fabulous Pool Party by China Glaze
- Darker pink/purple polish – I used Designer Satin (China Glaze)
- Fan brush – these can be bought really easily (and cheaply!) at most nail art suppliers
- Black Nail Art Pen – I used Barry M‘s, but if you don’t have one, you could probably do this with black acrylic paint and a fine detail brush
- (Quick Dry) Top Coat – my favourite is Butter London‘s PD Topcoat, but most brands do them
- Base Coat – just to avoid staining !
- Matte Topcoat – not essential, but if you have one, it will come in useful
- your usual clean-up gear; unless you’re not worried about clean-up – they’re your nails, not mine 😉
If you’re feeling confident, here’s a quick run-through of the steps 🙂