It is with heavy hearts that we announce this. We are discontinuing the Nail Art Ideas Linkup challenge that we’ve been running since there hasn’t been enough interest.
Hold up, we are totally kidding! April Fools!!!
Did we fool you, or are you too clever for our tactics?? Not a chance that we would discontinue the #NAILLINKUP! The only month we are skipping is July. Because that’s when we host our huge 2nd annual 31 day OMD nail challenge! More info on our prompts and prizes in the coming months.
Let’s get back to April! It’s one of the rare months where we can squeeze 5 prompts in instead of 4. For your nail art pleasure, here are our ideas-
RAIN (week 1) There’s an old adage that says April showers bring May flowers. Well, maybe not in all parts of the world. But still, we all know about rain! Let’s see your nails painted with rain, droplets, umbrellas, or however you want to interpret this theme!
BIRDS (week 2) Did you know that April 8th is officially Draw a Picture of a Bird Day? Let’s ‘draw’ birds on our nails to celebrate this weird holiday! Of course, you can use a stamping kit or some decals if you’d like.
EASTER (week 3) Bunnies, colored eggs, candies and green grass! We expect to see lots of cute nails for this prompt.
DIAMONDS (week 4) What is the birthstone for April? Diamonds. And we can’t think of a prettier way to decorate your nails. After all, diamonds are a girl’s best friend!
DOTTICURE (week 5) We like to throw a nail art ‘technique’ in the mix every month and polka dots are a classic!
Rules for Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.)……
- Do one of the weekly themes, or do them all. It’s flexible!
- The dates for each week are only suggestions- you can post your nails whenever you want in April.
- The nail art ideas/themes are open to interpretation so you can create whatever kind of design you want! Stamps, stickers, acrylics- anything goes!
- We encourage all nail enthusiasts to join in no matter what platform you use; blog, FB, IG, Tumblr, etc…
- Feel free to post our widget on your site and you can use hashtag #NAILLINKUP on your social media.
- Lastly but most importantly, don’t forget to share your nail pics via the inlinkz below.
NAIL ART IDEAS LINKUP is hosted by Brijit, Craftynail and Eeeek. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all! You can also read more info about our monthly N.A.I.L. Linkup on our blog links below. We look forward to seeing your nails this April!
Brijit from Brijits Digits
Jacqui from Craftynail
Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish!